Sunday 28 March 2010

Dubsteppin'

Just went over to Disorda's "Suspect Packages" site and found his free dubstep mix "Dub Socket 1" and gave it a quick listen. Recently I have to admit I've been getting into some dubstep (much to my own dismay at first), and there are some great artists and sounds coming out of that scene. I'd had a small affinity with drum and bass from my teenage years which has waned but dubstep has somehow managed to ignite that a bit recently by association.

Anyway, enough of my musical dabblings, ramblings and dribble. Here's the full 1 hour 10mins long 24 track mix featuring some great tracks hand-picked by Disorda himself for download and listening. Get on it like a car bonnet.

Also, make sure you check out both http://suspectpackages.blogspot.com and also the official site for all of your vinyl, CD, and musical needs (www.suspect-packages.com).


Dub Socket 1 by http://www.mixcloud.com/suspectpackages/?utm_source=widget&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=base_links&utm_term=profile_link on Mixcloud

Press play above on the picture and it gives you the tracklist also.

Also,

No comments: