Friday 2 July 2010

Delays Pt. II



Just as a continuation from the below post, I'll also be uploading A LOT more mixtapes/compilations (I call them mixtapes but really theyre nothing more than me creating an album from songs I like, with no mixing whatsoever...mainly because I'm horrifically bad) both from previous years when I've done them for personal use or new ones to expose some forgotten legends and some new artists or songs that deserve a lot more shine than theyre currently getting.

These will all be ready to be posted immediately once all is back to normal.

In the meantime, apart from reading what I wrote below and checking the blogroll, you really should be doing nothing else right now other than enjoying the sun, watching the World Cup, thinking about the World Cup, creating wallcharts documenting the World Cup, possibly looking at dirty sluts and tarts, and then watching more of the World Cup. Thank you.

No comments: